Besides participating in the National Day of Action on Sunday 16 October there are many things that individuals can do to help the cause.
Julie put together a list of 20 things that individuals can do. Here is the list:
1. Paint banners & put them on fences
2. Write to Barry O’Farrell
3. Organise local rallies and other media events
4. Wear anti-CSG T-Shirt (constantly)
5. Put a sign in the window of your car
6. Join a local Action Group
7. Write letters to local and other newspapers
8. Meet with your local MP
9. Lobby your local council
10. Donate $$$ to Lock The Gate Alliance
11. Get local sponsors
13. Spread the word – print & distribute brochures
14. Write to ALL major political parties. Tell them you don’t want CSGM.
Ask them “Do you want me to vote for the Greens?”
15. Whatever your political persuasion, support the Greens in their stance against CSGM.
16. Join Lock The Gate Alliance. Be a part of the biggest lobby group against CSGM. Know that People Power does work.
17. Gather support – speak to local community groups eg Rotary etc.
18. Stand up for clean renewable energy
19. Make your voice heard loud and clear
“Not only do we not want CSG – We will not have it!”20. Donate $$$ to GetUp! to help the advertising campaign
Send us your comments with additional suggestions.
Michael & Julie